Muskegon Community College now offers an Alumni Benefit Card! As an MCC alumnus, you will have access to discounts offered by area businesses and other on-campus amenities. All attendees of MCC are eligible for a benefits card. With an Alumni Association benefits card, you can show your school spirit and receive alumni-only discounts from MCC partners and various vendors.
NEW! Lakeshore Fitness Center Membership!
Receive a special membership price at the former YMCA (now owned by MCC) in downtown Muskegon. You must present your membership card for the alumni discount. Prices per month are: Single – $45, Couple – $70, Family – $85
Your Alumni Benefits card will get you a major discount at the MCC Overbrook Theater! Watch any venue for only $5 per person (HALF the price of the general public ticket) — you can purchase up to two tickets using your card.View theater schedule
Please be advised that every attempt is made to keep this list up to date, but the discounts are subject to change at any time by the respective business owners.
- Lakeshore Fitness Center (formerly YMCA), downtown Muskegon: special discounts for MCC alumni: Single – $45/month, Couple – $70/month, and Family – $85/month.
- Preferred Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, 3146 Henry St., Muskegon: Four years of free oil changes with car purchase, plus, identify yourself as an MCC supporter and we’ll donate $750 to the Foundation for Muskegon Community College Scholarship Fund – and more! Preferred Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Offer.
- 750 Grill – 20% off your bill
- AT&T – 17% off monthly service charges (bring your ID card to the store with MCC discount #5363350)
- Big Apple Bagel – 10% off with alumni membership ID
- Burger King – Free value size drink with any purchase
- Community Schools Credit Union – Free box of checks when an MCC alumni opens a new checking account
- Curves – $129 per semester with alumni membership ID
- Custom Computer Design and Repair – $25 discount on computer design and repair, plus 10% off parts. Please contact Custom Computer Design and Repair for pricing and offer details. Specials include internet only offers and internet and TV offers.
- Fifth Third Bank – Free checking account package,including 30 free checks and other benefits
- Frontier – 4 month commitment, Starting at 1 meg for $29.
- Glo – Unlimited tanning $25/month
- Mackinaw Kite Company – 10% off any regular price apparel purchase
- Muskegon Co-op Credit – Receive $25 cash when you open a new checking account and are approved for a debit card. Receive a free box of checks with a new checking account. Free access to over 29,000 Co-op Network ATMs across the country for all members.
- Nitro Fitness – Three month membership $100, includes join fee.
- Northway Lanes – $3.00 off All U Can Bowl Thursdays 9PM-Close
- Pizza Ranch – Free 2 liter pop with $20 order. Cannot combine with any other discounts, coupons, or offers.
- Plaza 1 & 2 Theater – Receive $2 off any concession combo excluding Kids Combo
- Putter’s Creek – Buy one game of mini-golf, get one free – Sunday thru Thursday
- Sam’s Club – $15 gift card with the purchase of a collegiate membership
- Shelby State Bank – Minimum balance of $100.00 waived when MCC alumni present valid ID for Shelby State Bank’s Statement Savings account. Freedom Checking: No minimum Balance, No monthly Fee, Unlimited Check writing, Free Internet Banking, Free Bill Pay, Free Telephone Banking, Free ATM Transactions on Shelby State Bank ATMs
- The New Urban Apparel – All MCC alumni receive 15% off of regular price items
- Van’s Car Wash – $5 off oil change/$3 off car wash- at any location