Request Your Transcript

Official transcripts are issued DIRECTLY to an institution or place of business with the official college seal and registrar’s signature.  They are used for college or university transfers, job applications, scholarships, etc.  Official Transcripts are issued only after students have fulfilled all financial obligations to the College.  If a transcript request is for pick up or mailed directly to the student, it will be unofficial.

To request an official transcript, please use one of the following methods and click on the link below:

Please remember to sign and date your request.  Your signature is required before we can release your transcript.

Transcript requests are normally processed within two or three days, but may require more time to process prior to or at the end of a semester.

No Exceptions
Muskegon Community College does not fax transcripts. Transcript requests cannot be accepted verbally or from friends, spouse or relatives in accordance with The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Exceptions to this policy [FERPA-U.S. privacy laws] are not permitted for anyone, including former students who reside or are stationed in the military overseas. FERPA [federal law] requires written consent by the student to release a transcript. Because it would be a violation of federal law, verbal request can not be honored.

If you have any questions or need additional assistance, you may contact us via e-mail at, by phone at (231) 777-0310, or stop by the Student Welcome Center in Student Services. Our staff members will be happy to assist you.