Welcome to Online Transcript Ordering
Muskegon Community College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to offer electronic transcripts through an online ordering system. NOTE: There is a $5 fee per transcript recipient via major credit card or debit card (See PAYMENT below)
- Transcripts can be ordered online, 24/7 through the National Student Clearing House. The site will walk you through placing your order.
- Order as many transcripts to as many recipients as you need in a single session.
- Online order tracking
- Email or text message updates.
- Include and upload additional forms to be completed/sent with your transcript request.
- NOW: Transcript will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
- HOLD FOR GRADES: Request is processed after grades are posted. (Approximately one week after the semester ends.)
- HOLD FOR DEGREE: Request is processed after degrees are posted. (Approximately two weeks after the semester ends.)
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
- Contact the Muskegon Community College Registrar’s Office at (231)777-0310.
- Transcript requests will not be processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to Muskegon Community College. To pay an outstanding balance, contact the Muskegon Community College Financial Services office at (231)777-0249.
- Provide Name changes (former name)
- No refunds are given for processed requests
- Electronic delivery options are always available, without delay, when you order online through the NSC.
- Muskegon Community College Student ID – seven digits long starting with a zero
- Current students confirm your ID by following this path within your MyMCC>Academic Profile – Transcripts
- PDF transcripts will open only in Adobe PDF: other PDF readers are not supported
- Touch screen capabilities are not supported for providing your signature
- Use only your mouse to sign the paperless consent form
- Students with classes prior to 1981 may take additional time as research may be required.
You can pay for your transcript order, with any major credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card is not charged until Muskegon Community College sends your transcript(s). However, if you use a debit card, your financial institution may put a hold on your funds when we pre-authorize your payment. If you have questions on the pre-authorization, please contact your financial institution. Order updates will be sent to you via email and, if you choose, text messages. You can also order transcript(s) online.
The following is required to order a transcript online:
- A major credit or debit card
- An email account
- Your signed consent
ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS IN PERSON
MCC Student Welcome Center
(located in the lobby at the main entrance)
Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- No paper transcripts are processed on days when Muskegon Community College is closed – weekends, holidays and the time between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Muskegon Community College will not fax transcripts
- Current students can print a list of completed and current coursework via MYMCC- Academic Profile
- Unofficial transcripts are only available in-person and are free of charge (must supply photo ID)
- An official transcript may still be requested in person free of charge (must supply photo ID)