If you would like to reserve space at MCC, Stevenson Center, or our Downtown Locations please call Conference & Catering Services at 231-777-0319 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Please include the following (if applicable) in your email request to email@example.com
- Business/Organization or MCC Department/Student Group
- Name, email, and phone number
- On-site contact for event
- Event date(s) and event start and end time
- Approximate number of guests
- Approximate number of rooms requesting (including break-out spaces)
- Proposed agenda (if available)
- Needing catering service for your event? (MCC Conference & Catering is a closed venue to outside food sources and other caterers. All food served on campus for events must be arranged through our food service and catering; including desserts and specialty cakes.)
Please note the following:
Saturdays After 3:00 pm: Any event meeting after 3:00 pm on Saturdays will be charged $45.00 per hour for custodial services (a 3-hour minimum will be charged). One hour arrival and two hours departure time must be added to the actual time of the event to determine the overtime cost. If the event runs into Sunday, the overtime fee will be $60/hour.
Sundays and Holidays: MCC is closed on Sundays and nationally-recognized holidays. We are also closed on selected University holidays.
Traveling from out of town? Here is a link for hotels near the College.
A representative from our office will respond to your request within 24 hours. Thank you.