- Hometown: North Muskegon, Michigan
- High School: North Muskegon High School
- Professional Experience: Summer camps, adventure recreation, health and safety, higher education, and outdoor research.
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor of Science, Central Michigan University, Master of Arts, University of Mississippi, PhD Candidate, Texas A&M University
- Classes Taught: Concepts of Health and Wellness; Fitness, Wellness, and Nutrition
More About Me
- I am a super-proud Jayhawk, and took my first college course at MCC when I was in 9th grade!
- My husband and I lived in Ireland, Australia, Alaska, Mississippi, and Texas before being lucky enough to come back to gorgeous West Michigan.
- I am the Aquatics Coordinator at MCC’s Lakeshore Fitness Center.
- “Solvitur Ambulando” Our ancestors did not binge-watch. When you feel anxious, depressed, angry, fat, stressed, or filled with ennui, get going. Healthy activity with loved ones increases communication, improves your health, decreases negative thinking, is easy to do, and makes a world of difference.