- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- High School: Abdullapur High School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Professional Experience: Research and teaching experiences in various schools and Government labs in the US.
- Academic Degrees: BS (Honors), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, MS, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, PhD, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Classes Taught: Organic Chemistry, Nursing Chemistry, General Chemistry and Introductory Chemistry classes. Occasionally some elementary and intermediate algebra courses.
More About Me
- Travelling with MCC international students to various cities in the USA
- Was a researcher at National Institutes of Health
- Some faculty members inspired me to learn chemistry during my undergraduate study