- Hometown: Florence, Alabama
- High School: Coffee High School, Florence, Alabama
- Professional Experience: 25 Years of Accounting Experience in Healthcare;
Earned two RYT-200s and have taught yoga for 4 years.
- Academic Degrees: MBA, Grand Valley State University, BBA, Grand Valley State University, BS Natural Health Studies, Clayton College
- Classes Taught: Hatha Yoga - My classes are alignment based, vinyasa flow classes that offer a challenging yet light-hearted practice designed so that beginning to more advanced students can grow in their practice.
More About Me
- I love teaching yoga at MCC because the students are working toward a goal.
- My favorite vacation was a yoga retreat to Costa Rica.
- Favorite books are “Light on Life’ by BKS Iyengar, and “The Great Work of Your Life” by Stephen Cope .
- I like to spend a chilly afternoon coloring in a coloring book.