- Hometown: Grand Haven, Michigan
- High School: Grand Haven Senior High School
- Professional Experience: I am an e-commerce consultant with 18 years of experience helping organizations across the United States build effective eBusiness operations. This includes work with all types of businesses from sole proprietorships to multi-billion-dollar corporations and a broad portfolio of non-profits. I am managing partner of an eBusiness and web hosting company known as Licentia LLC. I regularly speak to community, trade and industry groups about issues relating to emerging technology, privacy, security and social media. In addition to my consulting, I am a full-time faculty member at MCC where I lead the Web degree program.
- Academic Degrees: Bachelors of Business Administration - Cornerstone University, Masters of Business Administration – Cornerstone University
More About Me
- Passionate about gardening and horticulture
- Serves as Media and Marketing Director for Unity Music Festival
- Board member of Alive on the Lakeshore