- Hometown: Grand Haven, Michigan
- High School: Grand Haven Senior High School
- Professional Experience: I am an e-commerce consultant with 20 years of experience helping organizations across the United States build effective eBusiness operations. This includes work with all types of businesses from sole proprietorships to multi-billion-dollar corporations and a broad portfolio of non-profits. I am managing partner of an eBusiness and web hosting company known as Licentia LLC. I regularly speak to community, trade and industry groups about issues relating to emerging technology, privacy, security and social media. In addition to my consulting, I am a full-time business faculty member at MCC where I serve as the Computer Information Systems coordinator.
- Academic Degrees: Bachelors of Business Administration - Cornerstone University, Masters of Business Administration – Cornerstone University
- Classes Taught: Computer Concepts, HTML for Internet Web Page Design (HTML5 and CSS3), eBusiness, PHP Server Side Scripting Using PHP, Social Media, Introduction to Content Management Systems, Advanced HTML, Introduction to Business, Advertising, Marketing, eMarketing
More About Me
- Passionate about beekeeping, chickens, gardening, sustainable agriculture and horticulture
- Research interests and speaking areas include emerging technologies, marketing, privacy and data security