- Hometown: Muskegon, MI & Mustang, OK
- Professional Experience: 2009 - Present at MCC 2006 - 2009 at Oklahoma City Community College 2004 - 2006 at Indian Hills Community College
- Academic Degrees: MS in Physics from Michigan State University, BS in Physics from Michigan Technological University,
- Classes Taught: Engineering Physics I/II (PHYS 203/204), Statics and Dynamics (ENGR 202/204), Introduction to Engineering (ENGR 105), Math as Needed (MATH 040 to MATH 161)
More About Me
- I love the fundamental nature of physics; with a few simple ideas we can understand an astounding variety of phenomena.
- My wife and I have traveled to many places; Japan, Ireland, Germany, Greece, France, Italy, and Turkey to name a few.
- I watch too much TV.