- Hometown: Benton, Illinois
- Professional Experience: Joliet Junior College, Joliet Illinois Howard Community College, Baltimore, Maryland Muskegon Community College
- Academic Degrees: Southern Illinois University BA German and History, Southern Illinois University MA History, Fredrich Wilhelm Universitat
- Classes Taught: German 101 and 102 History 101 ICS 101 Ger2
More About Me
- I love to travel internationally.
- I have four children who live all over the world.
- My mother comes from Berlin and that was how I initially became interested in German and Germany.
- I have hiked up the Walmendingerhorn mountain in the Alps,draped a boa constrictor around my neck and rescued Stanley, the baby sea turtle.
- Two black cats, Marcus and Aggripina, allow me to live in their house.