- Hometown: N. Muskegon MI
- Professional Experience: Before coming to MCC I worked for 11 years with the Circuit Court, and 3 years in the Public School System
- Academic Degrees: B.S. Political Science/Psychology, Master of Arts Counseling,
- Classes Taught: I have taught: Psyc 201; Psy 102; and CSS 100. I have also been an adjunct professor for Western Michigan University for more than 20 years. I also teach for the Michigan Judicial Institute.
More About Me
- I am the Past-President of the Michigan Association of Court Mediators
- In the summer when I am not here I can be found on the golf course or on my Pontoon Boat!
- I believe people can change their lives with education and that is one of the reasons I love MCC!