- Hometown: Spring Lake, MI
- High School: Spring Lake
- Professional Experience: I have taught at Spring Lake for 17 years, Physical Education and Health, K-5. I have been teaching at MCC since 2006.
- Academic Degrees: Associates Degree, Muskegon Community College, Bachelor's Degree, Grand Valley State University, Master's Degree in the Art of Education, Marygrove College
- Classes Taught: PEA 104 - Walking Jogging and Conditioning, PEA 101 - Fitness, Wellness and Nutrition, PEA 156 - Beach Volleyball
More About Me
- Married for 33 years to Tim. We have 2 daughters and we became grandparents for the first time in 2015.
- Played college volleyball at MCC and Hillsdale College.
- Coached varsity volleyball at Spring Lake for 28 years, currently coaching 8th grade.
- Coached both of my daughters in high school. They both played volleyball in college now they are both high school varsity coaches.
- In 2013 received the U.S. Marine Corps Semper Fidelis Coach of the Year Award.
- I like to kayak and bike.