- Hometown: Hart, Michigan
- Professional Experience: I have an extensive background of experience in the field of education & counseling which includes: 7 years of successful teaching experience and 13 years as a high school guidance counselor, clinician and college counselor.
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Michigan State University, Master of Arts in Counseling - Western Michigan University,
- Classes Taught: College counselor for students going into the human services field. I teach Psychology 202- Educational Psychology
More About Me
- Passionate about first generation students and helping others be successful in college.
- I served as a relief and development worker/medical missionary for YWAM, (Youth With A Mission.)