Are You Interested in Scholarships for Early Childhood College Courses?
If you are currently working with children in a licensed center/group home, a registered family home or can answer YES to all of the following questions you may be eligible to receive a scholarship from T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood MICHIGAN.
Are you eligible?
- Do you work in a registered or licensed child care facility?
- Do you work at least 20 hours per week?
- Are you committed to remaining in the Early Childhood field?
- Are you enrolled in the Early Childhood program at your local community college or would you like to be?
- Are you willing to make a commitment to continue working at your present place of employment for one year?
Types of Scholarships available:
Part Time Associate
The majority of costs for tuition, fees, and books
A stipend for travel and release time
For more information or an application, T.E.A.C.H.
Please visit www.muskegoncc.edu/scholarships for more scholarship opportunities.