Students attending other colleges or universities within the state may be admitted as guests by filing a Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application in addition to the online application.
Guests should develop a program of study with an advisor at their home institution to insure proper course selection and credit transfer. College Guest status must be renewed each semester.
Please follow the following steps to ensure a effortless college guest experience:
- Apply for admission, and the Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application.
- Complete Part I of the Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application by printing clearly or typing, then signing the application.
- Ask an official at your current institution to complete Part II and submit the application to MCC’s Enrollment Services office.
- Consult your advisor at your primary institution to ensure appropriate course selection to meet your transfer requirements.
- Register and pay for classes. Guest students pay all tuition and fees, they do not qualify for financial aid.
- Request an official transcript be sent to your home institution after completion of the semester.