Beginning Winter 2015 Orientation is mandatory for all new students seeking credentials (certificates and degrees) at MCC, transfer students with less than 12 earned credits, new dual enrolled and early college students.
Learning what to do before you need to do it, and how to get help before you need it, can make your transition into college life the stress-free time you’ve envisioned. Attending a “Student Orientation” session at MCC will equip you with the tools you need to succeed!
Have you considered…
- What you will do if you need help in a class? Where can you find a tutor? Will it cost you anything?
- Could you be eligible for financial aid to help with college? Do you know how to find out?
- Do you need a parking sticker to park in MCC’s parking lots?
- What do you need to do before you can enroll in classes? Once you’re enrolled, how do you go about getting your books and materials?
- How and when to apply for financial aid? What types of information will you need to apply?
- What’s the difference between grants, loans, scholarships and work study?
Learn the answers to these important questions and more at “Student Orientation.” We offer many sessions through out the year on days and times that make attending easy.
Just a Few Reminders Before Orientation
- Have you done placement testing? Call (231) 777-0394 for an appointment
- After testing, make an appointment with a counselor in the Counseling and Advising Center in Room 101. Call (231) 777-0362 for an appointment.
- Reserve your session early for a better selection of courses.
We look forward to seeing you at orientation. Click the “Book Now” button below to schedule your appointment or call (231) 777-0454 to reserve a spot!
Powered by Appointment-Plus