Who should attend Orientation?
Orientation is now mandatory for:
- All new students seeking certificates and degrees at MCC
- Transfer students transferring with less than 12 earned credits
- Students who have transferred 12+ credits with a 2.0 or higher may request a waiver from Orientation. To do so please fill out a waiver form.
- New Dual Enrolled and Early College students.
Why should I attend Orientation?
Learning what to do before you need to do it, and how to get help before you need it, can make your transition into college life the stress-free time you’ve envisioned. Attending an Orientation session at MCC will equip you with the tools you need to become a successful college student!
You will gain information on:
|Campus Resources||MCC Technology|
|Financial Aid||Counseling & Advising|
|Registering for Classes||Campus Navigation|
|Get your picture taken for your student ID||Student Life|
|Get FREE SWAG!!!||and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!|
While waiting for your Orientation session please…
Make an appointment with a counselor in the Counseling and Advising Center in Room 101, after your testing is schedule so you can get help picking your classes. Call (231) 777-0362 for an appointment.
Meet with a counselor early for a better selection of courses!
Please review the following Orientation information forms for additional resources:
How do I register for Orientation?
Click the button below that indicates the semester in which you will be attending to schedule your Orientation!
For more information…
For more information about the new student orientation at MCC, click on one of the following links below or submit your question to us using the online form below:
- For Admission/Enrollment information, click here
- For Business Office/Cashiers information, click here
- For Financial Aid information, click here
- For Registration information, click here
- For Transcript information, click here
- To request an orientation waiver form, click here
For all other questions related to Orientation, please complete the request form below. After receiving your form, we will respond by email within two business days.