BankMobile Vibe Account
Muskegon Community College has partnered with BankMobile, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to provide all MCC students with their official MCC ID.
This important card provides them with:
- The convenience of online banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Payroll payments to student workers who do not have direct deposit.
- All the purchasing power of a Debit MasterCard® and the MasterCard network.
- MCC campus identification, as well as serving as the MCC Library card.
- Access to Allpoint ATM Network (click here to locate nearest ATMs)
Simply put, their BankMobile Vibe Account is designed to provide MCC students with increased choices when it comes to receiving financial aid or school refunds.
Please select a refund preference as soon as you receive MCC OneCard. Remember, even if you are not currently expecting a refund from MCC, we may have a refund for you in the future. Students should select a refund preference at www.mymcconecard.com/.
Muskegon Community College believes that students should be allowed to attend at least one class meeting without penalty. During that class meeting you can review the detailed requirements of the course syllabus and estimate the workload required. This should enable you to make an informed judgment about the course and increase your probability of success.
Refunds will first be applied to any outstanding debts owed to the College by the student; the balance will be mailed after the ninth day during Fall and Winter semesters and after the sixth day during the Summer session.
Schedule of Refund Days
Refund days for official withdrawal from college classes for any semester/session are based on BUSINESS DAYS, which are all weekdays, Mondays through Fridays, that the College is open. Refunds will be granted for tuition as follows:
|Weeks of Class||Number of Business Days to Drop from the Start Day of Section||Percent of Refund|
|15 Weeks||1-9||100% Refund|
|14-13 Weeks||1-7||100% Refund|
|12-11 Weeks||1-6||100% Refund|
|10-9 Weeks||1-5||100% Refund|
|8-7 Weeks||1-4||100% Refund|
|6-5 Weeks||1-3||100% Refund|
|4-3 Weeks||1-2||100% Refund|
|2-1 Weeks||1||100% Refund|
Refunds for Cancelled Courses – In the event of a cancelled course, refunds are automatic.
1. No refunds are granted for graduation cap and gown charges once the order has been placed.
2. Class fees for nursing courses are nonrefundable.