Muskegon Community College is fortunate to have the support of thousands of alumni, friends, parents and spouses, community members and business leaders. Their generous gifts make it possible for MCC to provide its many students with a fulfilling and life-changing educational experience.
As you consider your gift to MCC, please know that there are a number of options available to support the college. No matter how large or the nature of your gift, your support is truly appreciated.
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate to the fund of your choice – you can make your contribution by phone, fax, or online. If you need assistance, please call (231) 777-0571
- Participate in the Jayhawk Scramble, our annual golf outing in June. Proceeds benefit the FMCC General Scholarship Fund. Click here to get more information about registration, sponsorships, and other ways to be a part of this enjoyable and important event.
- Support Founder’s Day, FMCC’s annual Roaring Twenties-style event held the third Thursdays in September. Click here to learn more.
- Volunteer to assist with fundraising events or Serve on the FMCC Board of Directors
- Sponsor a tee sign at MCC’s University Park Golf Course
- Show your Jayhawk pride – purchase MCC logo wear
- Leave a legacy – click here to learn how you can make a lasting impact
- Keep us updated – Did you know that you can create an online profile to update your mailing address or review your giving history? You can also call us at (231) 777-0571