Friday, June 10, 2016
8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
University Park Golf Course
Join us for the Annual Jayhawk Scramble, a fun-filled event that supports the Muskegon Community College General Scholarship Fund! Golfers will enjoy a great day of golf and lunch. The scramble format makes it enjoyable for everyone with opportunities to win prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin, and other contests. Check-in begins at 8 a.m. and MCC’s mascot, Jayhawk, will sound the “squawk gun” start at 8:30 a.m.
- Team (four golfers) – 18 holes, cart, prizes, and lunch for four – $319
- Individual Golfer – enjoy 18 holes, cart, prizes, and lunch – $89
- Jayhawk Scholarship Lunch (only) at 1:30 p.m. – $20 per person
How to register:
- Click here to register online for the Jayhawk Scramble, which includes Jayhawk Scramble Lunch
- Click here to register online for the Jayhawk Scholarship Lunch only
Make an in-kind contribution:
- Your contribution of merchandise, services, or logo merchandise for the golfer bags will also help provide scholarships. Download the in-kind contribution form.
Contribute directly to the Scholarship Fund:
- You can also make a donation directly to the General Scholarship Fund by clicking here.
Thank you to our 2016 Jayhawk Scramble sponsors!
Brickley DeLong PC ♦ Britton Bossenbroek PLC ♦ County Teachers Insurance
Hines Corporation ♦ Innovative Corporate Training ♦ Kingscott
MCC Counseling and Advising ♦ Nichols ♦ Otis Elevator
Roy J. Portenga, PLC ♦ Tridonn Construction ♦ Warner Norcross Judd