GUIDELINES FOR USE
- Acceptable uses are groups of two or more MCC students or staff involved in collaborative study; instructor/student interaction; viewing academic or reserve videocassettes; or, using a computer with a microphone or audio input. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the librarian on duty and will be based on the availability of rooms.
- Rooms may be reserved by phone or in person up to one month in advance. Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours at a time. Users are allowed one reservation; multiple reservations may not be made.
- Reservations will be cancelled if users do not arrive within 15 minutes of scheduled reservation time if others are waiting to use the room.
- Users must be 18 years or older to utilize rooms, with the exception of MCC dual enrolled high school students. Other under-age students affiliated with an MCC program may use the rooms if supervised at all times by an adult.
- Students must present their MCC library card and student ID to check out a study room.
- No food is allowed. Beverages with covers are allowed.
- Users will be asked to vacate a room when their reserved time expires if other users are waiting.
- Lights must be on when rooms are in use unless academic or reserve videos are being viewed. The door should remain closed and locked when rooms are occupied.
- All MCC college-wide policies apply to room use. Library staff will monitor rooms.