Pursue your passion
Pursue your passion or discover a new one at MCC. Choose from over 80 degrees and certificate programs. Step into an in-demand career after graduation or use the knowledge gained from respected faculty as your stepping stone to advanced studies.
Explore your calling
Your options are endless at MCC. Study abroad, lead an organization, compete for athletic championships or artistic awards, conduct research or gain real life, hands-on career experience. Start here and go anywhere.
Realize your dream
Affordability and a quality college education meet at MCC. Here, you won't graduate with exceptional debt but with an exceptional degree or certificate that opens doors of opportunity. Discover why top students are choosing MCC!
- Evolution of Lake Michigan Dunes LectureWednesday, October 01, 2014
- Planetarium: The Other Side of InfinityThursday, October 02, 2014
- Time Travel with a HarpsichordThursday, October 02, 2014
- Men's SoccerSaturday, October 04, 2014
Dr. Alan F. Arbogast, the chair of Michigan State University's Geography Department, will discuss The Evolution of Coastal Dunes along the Eastern Coast of Lake Michigan during a free talk at Muskegon Community College on Wednesday, Oct. 1. Part of the MCC Lecture Series, the event, which is open to the public, begins at 7 p.m. in Stevenson Center Room 1100Read more
- David Dodd Lee Poetry Reading and Artist Talk in Overbrook Gallery Oct. 8
- Time Travel with a Harpsichord Oct. 2 in Overbrook
- Popular U.S. Poet Laureate Billy Collins in Muskegon Oct. 9
- IN THE NEWS: Roaring Twenties Alive at Founder's Day
- IN THE NEWS: Civil War Lectures at Silversides Museum