Academic Affairs Office

Associate in Science and Arts

This degree is for students intending to transfer to a four-year college or university. Graduates are generally admitted to the bachelor degree granting institutions with junior year standing. A survey of the most recent MCC graduates found that 98% agree or strongly agree that "I feel well prepared to go on to a four-year college."  However, it is important that you follow a transfer guide, available to you online or in the Counseling and Advising Center

This degree automatically fulfills the MACRAO AGREEMENT.