Student Services

Academic Program Change Request

This form is web-based and is directed towards students who receive an error message which indicates that they either have an invalid or no declared program (ERROR CODE: REGISTRATION NOT ALLOWED IN UG COURSES WITHOUT AN ACADEMIC PROGRAM) within WebAdvisor. Typically, this means that you either have have listed a program (major) code which is no longer offered at the college, or is not specified.  It is very important to update your information and the program which you desire to pursue while at Muskegon Community College.

  1. Click here for access to the"ACADEMIC PROGRAM CHANGE REQUEST"
  2. If you have any questions, please call the Enrollment Services Office at (231) 777-0366.