With an earned minimum of 62 credit hours, a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 and successful completion of your Winter 2014 courses, you may be eligible to receive an associate’s degree or certificate.
SO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GRADUATE?
THESE ARE THE LAST HOOPS YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH TO GET THAT DIPLOMA...
- Complete an Application for Graduation by March 1, 2014. We MUST have your completed application by the deadline if you wish to have your name in the commencement program. You can obtain an Application for Graduation in two ways.
- Return the completed Application for Graduation to the Student Welcome Center at MCC in person, fax it to (231) 777-0209, or email it as an attachment to email@example.com.
- If it is determined that there are UNMET requirements, you will receive a letter specifying the unmet requirements which must be completed along with the initial degree audit in approximately four to five weeks.
- If all the requirements are met, you will receive a letter indicating that the degree or certificate will be awarded along with the initial degree audit in approximately four to five weeks.
- A final audit will be completed at the end of the semester when all grades have been posted.
- View the Commencement 2014 information flyer for details on purchasing your cap and gown, location, date and time, etc.
A FEW MORE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Diplomas and certificates are mailed six to eight weeks after the semester is complete.
- MCC transcripts show the degree or certificate once the requirements are met and degree/certificate is posted.
Questions regarding your degree audit can be directed to Vicki Kraus at firstname.lastname@example.org.