Proctored Exams for Non-MCC Students
Muskegon Community College’s Testing Center will provide test proctoring for non-MCC students. This is a service for students who need proctoring with tests from other accredited colleges, businesses or companies.
- Contact the Testing Proctor, Sche Cornelius, to obtain initial information at 231.777.0394.
- After speaking with Testing Proctor, contact your institution to obtain their procedures for having tests proctored.
- Have your institution mail the exams to the MCC Testing Center, 221 S. Quarterline Rd., Muskegon, MI 49442
- Once we have your exam, then you may call the Testing Proctor to make an appointment.
- Come in and take your scheduled exam.
- We will mail the completed test back to your company or institution.
There is no proctor fee charged to students for classes in which they are enrolled as MCCVLC students. It is the responsibility of the student to provide Muskegon Community College with appropriate confirmation that Muskegon was selected as the “home school” option. All appointments for test administration must be scheduled in advance. Government photo identification is required at the time of the test.