Guidelines for Successful Tutoring
1. Tutor and student will always notify each other when missing or late to an appointment.
2. Student will attend class and participate regularly.
3. Student will help with their success by doing the following before a tutoring session:
a. Bring Books
b. Take notes in class
c. Attempt homework
d. Bring specific questions for the tutor
4. Student will have a desire to improve.
5. Student will notify tutor and the Tutoring Center in the event of dropping the class.
6. Tutor and student will check and respond to college email daily.
7. The Tutoring Center will contact the student’s instructor regarding attitude, participation, and attendance.
8. Tutor will be friendly and show patience toward student.