Financial Aid Refunds
Since November 1, 2011, Muskegon Community College has partnered with Higher One®, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to provide all MCC students with their official MCC ID and a faster method for receiving their refunds. This important card provides them with:
- Faster refund options—including Easy Refundsm.
- The convenience of online banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Payroll payments to student workers who do not have direct deposit.
- All the purchasing power of a Debit MasterCard® and the MasterCard network.
- MCC campus identification, as well as serving as the MCC Library card.
Simply put, their My MCC OneCard is designed to provide MCC students with increased choices when it comes to receiving financial aid or school refunds.
Please activate your card as soon as you receive it. Remember, even if you are not currently expecting a refund from MCC, we may have a refund for you in the future. And don’t forget, you can visit www.MyMCCOneCard.com to learn more about all the great benefits that accompany your all-new My MCC OneCard!