We no longer offer Research Help Now virtual reference. If you would like to contact a librarian for research assistance, please call 231-777-0326 during regular library hours; or for after hours assistance, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW: Library "How To" videos
- Library Resources
- Useful Internet sites includes class information available on the Internet and Internet sources arranged by MCC schedule.
- Citing resources and the writing process. Includes MLA and APA.
- MSDNAA Resources
- Rosetta Stone Self Study Language Course is available on the Library computers. Languages include French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic and English.
- For specific coursework information, go to your instructor's homepage, or to Blackboard.
- Information Literacy To assist our students in learning about Information Literacy, a group of faculty from several MCC departments collaborated to create a unique, modular hands-on approach.
LearningExpressLibrary.com provides practice tests for many standardized tests. LearningExpress tests are available on campus or off campus (in the MeL Databases) to Michigan residents. Practice for Advanced Placement tests, GRE, civil tests and many others. This is funded by the State of Michigan through the Library of Michigan with additional support of the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).