Community Outreach Internships
For a great addition to your resume, apply for one of the following positions today! Most internships are unpaid, but some may provide a tuition stipend and/or minimum wage depending on level of experience. If you're working on your Bachelor’s Degree and want to get some real-world experience, submit your cover letter and resume to:
Muskegon Community College
221 S. Quarterline Road
Muskegon, MI 49442
- Graphics Design -- use your interest in design and brand management to build your portfolio while working on brochures, advertising, web graphics, and other graphic communication for MCC.
- Alumni Relations-- assist the Alumni Relations manager with the record keeping, special events and official communications that connect Muskegon Community College with its 18,000+ alumni residing throughout the United States.
- Communications-- acquire career-enhancing public relations skills while working with the Office of Community Outreach institutional advancement professionals in the promotion of Muskegon Community College faculty, staff, students, academic programs and campus events.
- MCC TV Production-- gain valuable experience and practical skills in audio and video operation, direction and production while working with MCC-TV to promote Muskegon Community College.
- Special Events-- acquire insight, experience and practical knowledge in major special event planning by assisting the Office of Community Outreach with promoting, overseeing, and soliciting sponsors and participants for Mayfest, a daylong annual spring festival of activity and cultural enrichment, and other college events.