Academic Affairs Office
Scholarship Info - Due April 1
1. You must be a current student (full-time or part-time) at MCC.
2. You must have completed 12 college credits during one semester with a current GPA of 3.0 or better.
3. After being awarded the scholarship, you must use the scholarship funds during the immediately upcoming Summer, Fall, or Winter semester.
4. You must be a full-time student (12 credit hours or more) at MCC during the scholarship semester.
5. You must enroll in at least one Social Sciences course during the scholarship semester.
6. You must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
Select Scholarship application: