Debra S. Howell, MHS, MT (ASCP)
- BIOL 207LEC: Microbiology OnLine Lecture Course Syllabus & Objectives
- BIOL 207LEC: Microbiology Lecture Course Syllabus & Objectives
- BIOL 207A: Microbiology Laboratory Course Syllabus & Objectives
- Microbiology Student Open Lab Hours
- Office Schedule
- BIOL 122: Allied Health Microbiology
NOTE: To view a specific course syllabus, select the appropriate course from above.
I developed a keen interest in biology and microbiology early on. As a young child, I was off and exploring the world outside as often as possible. To this day, I continue to be fascinated and curious about the world in which we live.
If there is one continuing theme reverberating through my experiences, it is my love of education and teaching. I have been teaching for nearly 20 years.
- MHS Health Science from Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI
BS Medical Technology from Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
AAS Medical Technician from Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
Muskegon Community College: (Muskegon, MI)
Baker College: (Muskegon, MI)
Ferris State University: (Big Rapids, MI)
- American Society for Microbiology
- Michigan Branch of American Society of Microbiology
- American Society for Clinical Pathologists
- Michigan Community College Biologist
- Reading, camping, traveling, and basket weaving