The purpose of the club shall be to provide pre-professional students with guidance resources, and support to assist with preparation for advanced health professional schools.
- to provide guest speakers to address professional school issues and life as a health-care professional.
- To develop a peer support group for health pre-professional students that provide academic and moral support among fellow students.
- To provide a mentoring program with students currently in professional schools. To provide community service and volunteer opportunities for students.
- To create opportunities for leadership and for working in conjunction with the Student Government Association (SGA). To provide opportunities to develop professionalism.
- To provide a HPPC representative to the Student Government Association.