Need help finding a job? Are you seeking an internship? Interested in working on campus? Just follow the links below:
- CollegeMatrix: a web-based job posting system.
Employer ‘s steps to accessing CollegeMatrix: first click on the link above for CollegeMatrix, once on CollegeMatrix site click on Employer button, Sign Up, Create a new Account for MCC, fill out information on the page then submit, application needs approval, once approved post job(s).
Student’s steps to accessing CollegeMatrix: first click on the link above for CollegeMatrix, once on the site click on Job Seeker button, Sign Up, Create a new Account for MCC, fill out information on the page then submit, application needs approval, once application is approved put resume into the system (to do a job search you need a resume posted), once approved start your job search.
- Resumes Worksheet
- Resume Examples
- Check out careercruising.com employment guide for additional information on resumes
- at careercrusing website type in username: muskegon password: cc
- Internship Program
- Internship Manual
- Interested in Job Shadow check out the links below:
http://mghp.com/volunteer/shadow.shtml at Mercy General Health Partnershttp://www.spectrum-health.org/body.cfm?id=714 at Spectrum
- Student Employee Program (Work Study): working on campus
If you are a new or current student at MCC and are interested in working on-campus, we can help you. We have student employee positions in many places on campus.