As an MCC student, you have access to these great discounts offered by area businesses. To redeem, just present your student ID at the time of purchase.
What if you don’t have an MCC ID?
ID photos can be taken at no cost to current MCC students during Meijer Library hours. Please be advised that every attempt is made to keep this list up to date, but the student discounts are subject to change at any time by the respective business owners. Please ask business owner first about discount before making purchase.
- NEW — Preferred Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, 3146 Henry St., Muskegon: Four years of free oil changes with car purchase, plus, identify yourself as an MCC supporter and we’ll donate $750 to the Foundation for Muskegon Community College Scholarship Fund – and more! Preferred Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Offer.
- 750 Grill – 20% off your bill
- AT&T – 17% off monthly service charges
- Big Apple Bagel – 10% off with a student ID
- Burger King – Free value size drink with any purchase
- Curves – $129 per semester with student ID
- Custom Computer Design and Repair – $25 discount on computer design and repair, plus 10% off parts. As an authorized Xfinity dealer, offering Fall 2013 Rush special through Sept. 30, 2013 for all MCC students, alumni and faculty members. Please contact Custom Computer Design and Repair for pricing and offer details. Specials include internet only offers and internet and TV offers.
- Fifth Third Bank – Free student checking account package,including 30 free checks and other benefits
- Frontier – 4 month commitment, Starting at 1 meg for $29.
- Glo – Unlimited tanning $25/month
- Mackinaw Kite Company – 10% off any regular price apparel purchase
- Matt Crosby State Farm Insurance – State Farm offers a discount on auto insurance to full-time MCC students under the age 25 with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Mr. B’s Pancake House – Free beverage with purchase
- Muskegon Co-op Credit – Receive $25 cash when you open a new checking account and are approved for a debit card. Receive a free box of checks with a new checking account. Free access to over 29,000 Co-op Network ATMs across the country for all members.
- Nitro Fitness – Three month membership $100, includes join fee.
- Northway Lanes – $3.00 off All U Can Bowl Thursdays 9PM-Close
- Plaza 1 & 2 Theater – Receive $2 off any concession combo excluding Kids Combo
- Putter’s Creek – Buy one game of mini-golf, get one free – Sunday thru Thursday
- Sam’s Club – $15 gift card with the purchase of a collegiate membership
- Shelby State Bank – Minimum balance of $100.00 waived when MCC students present valid ID for Shelby State Bank’s Statement Savings account. Freedom Checking: No minimum Balance, No monthly Fee, Unlimited Check writing, Free Internet Banking, Free Bill Pay, Free Telephone Banking, Free ATM Transactions on Shelby State Bank ATMs
- The New Urban Apparel – All MCC Students receive 15% off of regular price items