Muskegon Community College’s Testing Center will provide test proctoring for non-MCC students. This is a service for students who need proctoring for tests from other accredited colleges, businesses or companies.
The fee is $25 for each scheduled appointment. On the day of your test, you will present to the proctor your photo ID and a check or money order made out to MCC.
How the testing process works:
- Contact the Testing Services Manager, Jane Gruler, to obtain initial information at (231) 777-0676.
- After speaking with the Testing Service Manager, contact your institution to obtain their procedures for having tests proctored.
- Have your institution send the exams to the MCC Testing Center, 221 S. Quarterline Rd., Muskegon, MI 49442 or by email to the address listed below.
- Once we have your exam, then you may call the Testing Proctor to make an appointment.
- Come in and take your scheduled exam.
- We will send the completed test back to your company or institution.
- NOTE: If an external exam taker is caught cheating in the MCC Testing Center, that examinee forfeits any future ability to take external exams at the MCC Testing Center.
For further information you may email Testingcenter@muskegoncc.edu.