Muskegon Community College TRiO Upward Bound Project
Students can pick up an application from the Upward Bound office or request one at the guidance office at either Muskegon High School or Muskegon Heights High School.
Who can participate?
To participate, students must have:
- Completed the 8th grade but not the 11th grade and plan on attending Muskegon High School or Muskegon Heights High School
- Be a United States citizen or have permanent residency status
- Meet income requirements, www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/trio/incomelevels.html OR
- Be first generation – that is, the parent(s)/guardian(s) with whom the child is living does not have a four-year college degree, OR
- Have a strong desire to attend college upon successful completion of high school
For more information on the Upward Bound Project, please call (231) 777-0425.