The Muskegon Community College Ottawa Center was purchased by the college in December 2018 as a successor to its rented location in the Grand Haven Community Center. The 6,550 square foot Ottawa Center and adjoining 80-space parking lot at 16777 Lincoln St. in Grand Haven offer MCC several advantages: a permanent college-owned site entirely dedicated to providing higher education opportunities to Ottawa County residents; ample free parking; close proximity to Grand Haven High School; and a central location to serve all of Ottawa County. The building was renovated the Summer of 2019 and officially opened on Aug. 26, 2019.
Inside the MCC Ottawa Center
- Room 102: A smart technology classroom with space for up to 30 students. Rooms 102 and 103 are separated by a partition and can be combined to seat up to 100 people.
- Room 103 – A smart technology classroom with space for up to 24 students. Rooms 102 and 103 are separated by a partition and can be combined to seat up to 100 people.
- Room 105 – A resource room for staff and student use.
- Room 112 – A computer lab classroom for up to 30 students.
- Student Lounge – An area, equipped with vending machines, for students to study and relax.
- Administrative Office – A room for official use by the MCC Ottawa Center staff
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Accuplacer placement testing by appointment only. For more information, please call (231)777-0515.