COMING SOON NEW! Online Job Board
Employers will be able to post jobs and internships for MCC students, alumni, and community members!
MCC Career Fairs
All job fairs hosted by Muskegon Community College’s Career Services Department are solely for employers to recruit students, alumni and community members, and for these candidates to meet employers to discuss career opportunities.
MCC hold two career fairs each year. One in the fall and one in the spring. Employers come together to meet face-to-face with applicants applying for hundreds of jobs around West Michigan.
On-Campus Employer Recruitment
- Employers are allowed to recruit on campus once per semester, fall and winter and not during the first week or finals week of the semester
- Visits are allowed Mondays and Wednesdays between the hours of 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. for maximum traffic
- Reservations need to be made at least one week prior to requested visit
- Representatives should remain at the table for the duration of the visit
- If an employer needs to cancel, notice needs to be given to the Career Services Office