What is an internship?
Internships are designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply knowledge gained in the classroom in a work environment and receive college credit for it. Internships may be paid or unpaid. In some cases, for students currently working in a job related to their program of study, the job may be approved as an internship experience.
Benefits of an Internship
- Receive college credit.
- Experience a prospective career path.
- Gain confidence in abilities.
- Develop new skills and refine others.
- Obtain references for future job opportunities.
- Decide if a career path is right for you.
Workforce Training and Internship Coordinator
Office of Academic Affairs
Muskegon Community College
221 S Quarterline Road #1309
Muskegon MI 49442
Phone: (231) 777-0456
Fax: (231) 777-0452