MCC Conference and Catering Office
If you are looking to host an event at the Sturrus Technology Center (STC), here are a few helpful things to keep in mind:
- SEATING: Classroom space ranges from 25-32 persons. Rental rates are based off the size of the room along with half-day or full-day rates.
- A/V EQUIPMENT: The venue has limited audio-visual equipment and setup equipment. Please talk with a Conference and Catering Services Representative to see what is available on site.
- CHOOSING A CATERER: If you need catering services at your event, you may choose a vendor of your choice.
- NOTIFYING US: After a caterer has been selected, please contact Conference and Catering Services with the name of the caterer. This will help our STC staff direct the caterer to your event.
- KITCHEN: There is no onsite kitchen or kitchenette area.
- HOT FOOD: The STC is not equipped to handle any hot box setups. No hot food that requires the use of a hot box is permitted. When planning your event, make sure the caterer is aware of this stipulation.
- FINALIZING DETAILS: The client and caterer will discuss options and details directly. This will not be coordinated through the Conference and Catering Services Office. Please inform the Conference and Catering Office of any tables needed to support your catered order.
- INVOICES: You will receive an invoice for the catering directly from the caterer. You will receive a separate invoice for any equipment, audio-visual, personnel, business services, and/or room rental from Conference and Catering. MCC will invoice all groups 1-2 weeks following the event.