- Hometown: Rockford, MI
- High School: Saranac High School
- Professional Experience: I have been a registered nurse since 2005. I started teaching in 2013.
- Academic Degrees: ADN Ferris State University, BSN Ferris State University, MSN Ferris State University
- Classes Taught: Nursing 126 & Nursing 131b
More About Me
- I am married to a husband that coaches and loves football, which in turn makes me love football.
- I have two small children, a boy and a girl. They love to be outside so we spend our summers camping.
- I have wanted to be a nurse and a teacher since I was in kindergarten.
- I love reading.
- I try to stay active by running and having fun in hobby sports such as golf.