- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- High School: Abdullapur High School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Professional Experience: Research and teaching experiences in various schools and Government labs in the US.
- Academic Degrees: BS (Honors), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, MS, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, PhD, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Classes Taught: Organic Chemistry, Nursing Chemistry, General Chemistry and Introductory Chemistry classes. Occasionally some elementary and intermediate algebra courses.
More About Me
Travelling with MCC international students to various cities in the USA
- Was a researcher at National Institutes of Health
- Some faculty members inspired me to learn chemistry during my undergraduate study