- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- Professional Experience: I have over 25 years of experience in education ranging from infant care to higher education. I have been committed to the college level for the past 19 years.
- Academic Degrees: Masters of Education M. Ed. Grand Valley State University, Bachelors of Business Leadership BBL Baker College,
- Classes Taught: If the course starts with ED I probably teach it. Classes include Children's Literature, Human Growth and Development, Parent Child Connection, Observation and Assessment, Child Development, all fieldwork Practicums and the CDA Capstone course, I teach both online, hybrid and face to face.
More About Me
- I am a product of the educational system at MCC under Harry Robinson who was my mentor.
- Traveling is my passion and I love Germany.
- I balance life with 5 children and 6 dogs.
- Scrap booking is my favorite hobby.
- My blood runs blue and I am a huge U of M fan! Please no green and white in my classes.
- I regularly lose my glasses even when they are on my head.