- Hometown: Muskegon, MI
- Professional Experience: I have over 25 years of experience in education ranging from infant care to higher education. I have been committed to the college level for the past 19 years.
- Academic Degrees: Masters of Education M. Ed. Grand Valley State University, Bachelors of Business Leadership BBL Baker College,
- Classes Taught: If the course starts with ED I probably teach it. Classes include Children's Literature, Human Growth and Development, Parent Child Connection, Observation and Assessment, Child Development, all fieldwork Practicums and the CDA Capstone course, I teach both online, hybrid and face to face.
More About Me
- I am a product of the educational system at MCC under Harry Robinson.
- Traveling is my passion and I love visit Europe each spring.
- My life is full with three grown boys, their families, and beautiful grandchildren.
- If I am not teaching, you can find me near the beach and enjoying the outdoors in Western Michigan.
- My blood runs blue and I am a huge U of M fan! Please no green and white in my classes
- Currently I am teaching remotely from my home office. Although it is a change of delivery methods it is an exciting change.