- Hometown: Lansing, MI
- High School: Lansing Catholic Central
- Professional Experience: I began my counseling and advising experience working as a peer academic advisor in the Psychology Department at the University of Michigan. During graduate school, I had the chance to intern in high school and college settings providing mental health counseling, academic advising, and career counseling. Before coming to MCC in 2021, I worked at Kettering University as an Academic Advisor.
- Academic Degrees: B.A., Psychology - University of Michigan, M.A., Counselor Education: School Counseling - Central Michigan University
More About Me
- I love learning about other cultures, and I spent a summer living in Belgium
- I’ve always had an interest in historic architecture, and I enjoy architectural photography
- I enjoy attending live performances and musicals