- Hometown: Troy, MI
- Professional Experience: 2006- Muskegon Community College - Full Time Life Science Instructor
2005-2006 Grand Valley State University - Adjunct Biology Professor
1992-2005 Chelsea High School -Science & Math Teacher
- Academic Degrees: Bachelor of Science; Oakland Univeristy, Rochester, MI, Master of Science; Michigan State University, Lansing, MI, Master of Educational Technology; Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Classes Taught: Introductory Biology I (BIOL 113), General Biology (BIOL 130)
More About Me
- I enjoy interacting with students and figuring out how to take a complex concept and break it down for easier understanding.
- Besides teaching, my other passions are graphic design and photography, taking hikes and playing frisbee catch with my dog.
- I take pride in my children and cheering for them in sports competitions.
- I believe in sustainable living. I try to contribute to local sustainability through growing fresh vegetables and donating them to local food pantries.
- My passion for exploring the great outdoors extends to the underground….I like to go caving.