- Hometown: Kent City, MI
- High School: Kent City High School
- Professional Experience: High School/Middle School Physical Education/Health teacher for 30 years. Coached Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, Track. Athletic Trainer.
- Academic Degrees: BS in Education from Central Michigan University, MA in Athletic Administration from Central Mich. Univ., Sports Medicine
- Classes Taught: Archery, CPR/AED/FIRST AID, Canoeing/Kayaking, Fitness/Conditioning/Nutrition
More About Me
- Love to share my knowledge in my field with students.
- Enjoy traveling with my family. Have traveled all over the U.S. and Europe.
- Have received Teacher of the Year and Coach of the Year twice.
- Volleyball team’s won five championships in seven years.
- Love the outdoors!