- Hometown: Angola, Indiana
- Professional Experience: For three different two-year terms, I have been the Life Science Department chairperson. Before beginning my teaching profession here at Muskegon Community College, I was the project coordinator for the Muskegon Lake and White Lake Areas of Concern for a few years and also a science program coordinator for another group.
- Academic Degrees: BS with emphasis in Biology and Botany, Grand Valley State University, MS with certification in Ecology and Evolution, Michigan State University,
- Classes Taught: BIOL 104 (general biology), BIOL 110 (environmental science), BIOL 120 (flowering plants), BIOL 120F (autumn flowering plants), BIOL 200 (biological evolution), BIOL 101BEL (Belize)
More About Me
- Grew up on a lake and still enjoy the water: swimming, skiing, canoeing, boating
- Mountains draw me for backpacking.
- Bowhunting is both exhilarating and relaxing!
- Lifetime Girl Scout