- Hometown: Hart, Michigan
- Professional Experience: 8th grade language arts and science teacher, relief & development worker/teacher/medical missionary for YWAM, (Youth With A Mission) in Central America, ESL teacher, high school guidance counselor at Holland High School, and MCC faculty college counselor.
- Academic Degrees: B.A., Michigan State University, M.A. in Counselor Education: School Counseling, Western Michigan University, Currently working on Ph.D. in Counseling/Supervision at Western Michigan University, Licensure: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), National Board-Certified Counselor (NCC)
More About Me
- My husband, Eric, and I have three children and two Brittney Spaniel dogs.
- I love traveling, hiking, coffee, reading a good book, and learning.
- I strive to help all students overcome barriers to achieve academic success and reach personal life goals.
- One of my favorite quotes – “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou