Our friendly and professional counseling staff are available to assist you. We look forward to helping you at MCC!
When you meet with a counselor make sure to:
- Know where to go and why you have scheduled an appointment with the counselor.
- Think about or write down specific questions ahead of time.
- Be prepared to discuss your academic goals, dreams and obstacles.
- If possible bring in a transcript (official or unofficial) from any other colleges or universities you have attended. Also, if you are enrolling for the first time bring in your COMPASS or ACT scores.
- Plan to arrive on time because academic appointments are only 30 minutes. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will have to reschedule your appointment.