Students attending other colleges or universities within the state may be admitted as guests by filing a Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application in addition to the online application.
Guests should develop a program of study with an adviser at their home institution to ensure proper course selection and credit transfer. College Guest status must be renewed each semester.
Please follow the following steps to ensure an effortless college guest experience:
- Consult your adviser at your primary institution to ensure appropriate course selection to meet your transfer requirements.
- Apply for admission, and complete the Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application.
- Complete Part I of the Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application by printing clearly or typing, then signing the application.
- Ask an official at your current institution to complete Part II and submit the application to MCC’s Enrollment Services office.
- You will be notified via the email address on your Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application that MCC has received and processed the application.
- Transcripts, placement testing, and new student orientation are not required for college guest students that have filled out the proper forms and have been notified.
- Register and pay for classes.
- Guest students pay all tuition and fees, they do not qualify for financial aid.
- Request an official transcript be sent to your home institution after completion of the semester.
For more information, please contact:
Office of Enrollment Services
Muskegon Community College
221 S. Quarterline Rd #108
Muskegon, MI 49442